Saturday, May 5, 2012


Updating this PAge...


while I'm browsing, nabasa ko to:

“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games

i Say:


talagang "I'll make love to u"  ung drama..
anyway, On my opinion, I AGREE., kz naman its  how WE express our love.
Its very important to make them feel u Exist.


I speak on my behalf, but some pipol might say its CHeap.


we'll  Thats how I'am if I'm  InLUVabo...=P
all the cheapest things and crazy things nagagawa ko, but not to the extent na il put myself into trouble.




kz I believe that if U havent done any mistake, means to say U havent tried anything new .
hahahah...wala nanaman magawa kaya blogging ang hobby today..

                                                                                            --- abby ---



No comments:

Post a Comment