** Everybody wants to have healthy and shinny hair.Your hair tells all about you, from your diet to your life style.**
Here are some tips:
- Most importantly Healthy food. Eat food that is rich in Vitamin B , C & E.
- Try to avoid using Heat tools as much as you can.
- Use a conditioner. As body lotion works for your skin, conditioner is moisturizer for your hair.
- Tie your hair before going to sleep. Normally we just ignore this point, but that creates a big difference. less tangles equals less chances of hair breakage.
- Oiling is only important when you've dry hair. Oil your hair but don't take it as a compulsion.